The Vistoso Community Association is preparing to paint some of the components within the community parks. The parks will remain open during the painting process except for those components being painted.
Please see the list below for the dates of the components in each of the parks to be painted. Dates are subject to change, weather permitting.
- Big Wash Park August 23 to 24 (shade structure over playground)
- Wildlife Ridge Park August 24 to 27.
- Metal Fence
- Light Poles/ bollards
- Basketball Posts
- Volleyball Posts
- Bike Racks
- Shade structure over playground
- Somerset Canyon Park September 1 to 2 (shade structure over picnic table)
- Monticello Park September 7th (shade structure over picnic tables)
- Cortona Park September 7th (shade structure over picnic tables)
If you need any additional information, please contact the onsite office at (520) 354-2729; Or by email: AskVCA@RanchoVistosoHOA.com
Thank you for your patience while we make these improvements for you.